October 19, 2019
November 2, 2019
December 7, 2019
Fast Track To Wealth
Fast Track to Wealth is a 1-day, hands-on training that includes live deal structuring taught by Ron LeGrand. During this full day with Ron, you’ll see how you can start immediately with no previous experience or license and make a lot of money buying and selling houses in your area.
- No credit checks
- No loans
- No rehabs
- No Realtors®
- No contractors
- No capital
We will have a Mentor there calling leads you bring to class, so it's quite possible you could leave with a deal. No promises, but it happens at every one of these we hold.
Come spend a day with the Master.
December 17-19, 2019
Rehabbing & Retailing
Rehabbing & Retailing Boot Camp is a 3-day, hands-on training that includes live deal structuring, a bus trip of "before and afters," a visit to Lowe's or Home Depot to see what to buy and what it costs, all taught by Ron LeGrand. During these 3 day with Ron, you'll learn:
- Locating and screening the right houses
- How to find FSBOs for the best deals eliminating the need for the MLS.
- Making intelligent offers from your phone or table (LIVE)
- What to turn down and why
- Finding, hiring, and controlling contractors Ron’s way
- Estimating repair costs and getting contractors to lower the bid
- How to structure private money with no payments and where to get all you need quickly and easily.
- How to find and screen your selling agent, mine will be present.
- How to set the sales price and get 10% more.
- Where to never buy houses and where you’d like to buy, but can’t
November 20-22, 2019
September 23-25, 2020
Commercial Property Boot Camp is a 3-day, hands-on training that includes a deal-a-thon taught by Ron LeGrand. It's like Quick Start Real Estate School, but for Commercial Properties.
You get to learn from years bumps and bruises and costly mistakes Ron has made over the years so you can avoid them.
- How to find good deals and quickly discard time wasters
- How to prescreen every type of commercial deal there is
- How and when to exit from each type of property
- Financing on all types of property and the types of financing (interim financing, hard money, seller financing, bank financing)
- Commercial jargon like Cap Rate, Debt to Income Ratio, Internal Rate of Return, etc. converted to layman's terms
- Selling big properties - when it's smart, when it's not
- Managing properties so you never talk to a tenant
- Doing multi-million dollar deals in your IRA or RRSP