Let's Edit Your Campaigns
After you have created campaigns, you may find that you need to edit the information for a specific campaign. Editing information is simple and easy to do.
Note: Editing a campaign's details may result in inaccurate measurements with your reporting metrics. Please proceed with caution.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to set up task, call and text notifications.
1. Log in to your account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu.
In the drop-down menu, click on system settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Campaign Tracking located under General.
3. You will be directed to your campaign tracking management system.
To edit a campaign that you have already created, click on the three dots located on the right-hand side of your campaign located under Actions.
In the drop-down menu, click on view/edit.
4. You will be directed to your campaign tracking link. In order to edit your campaign, click on the toggle, located in the upper right-hand corner, to unlock it.
5. A pop-up box will appear. Click on Unlock to unlock your campaign.
6. When you are finished editing, click on Save.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to edit your campaign!