Jumpstart Video 1: Account Set Up
Let's Set Up Your Account
We have created a short, four-part video series designed to help you set up DREAMS account fast and easy.
Your time is valuable to us, so that's why we have these simple videos to get you up and running as fast as possible! Complete this video series and you will have your basic account information, your business phone number, your seller website set up, in addition to securing your domain name.
In Video 1, we show you step-by-step how to set up your basic account information, marketing profiles and notification center. By having this in place, you will never miss a new lead, text message, inbound phone call, or email.
Don't have time to watch the full video? No worries, read our step-by-step instructions and fast forward to the topic that you need help on.
Account Information – 0:40
- Log into your DREAMS account. In the drop-down menu that is located under your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click on My Account.
- Under Billing/Subscription Details, make sure the correct information is filled out.
- Under Account Info>> User Information >> Contact, click Update. Here, you can update your name, phone number, email and password. Click on Update Information when finished.
Marketing Profile – 1:35
- In the drop-down menu that is located under your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, clickon Marketing Profiles.
- Fill out your business information in the space provided.
- Once you are finished, click Save Profile.
NOTE: If you receive the error message below? Don’t worry! This is normal when you using a FREE Email Account. You can update this later. Once you create a custom email, meaning email address associated with your domain.
Notification Center – 3:19
- In the drop-down menu that is located under your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, clickon System Settings.
- On the left-hand side menu under General, clickon Notifications.
- Make sure the correct email and phone is displayed where it says "Notifications will be sent to ..."
- If the information displayed is not correct, clickon Click here to update. Be sure to click save!
- Under Proft Dial>> Incoming Calls to a Pofital Dial Number, select All Profit Dial Numbers in the bar menu.
- On left-hand side, you can clickto turn on Email and Text notifications as well.
- Repeat Step 5 under Incoming Texts to a Profit Dial Number.
- Decide how you would like to be notified when Tasksare assigned and due.
- Clickon Email and/or Text to turn those notification settings on.
We appreciate you taking the time to set up your DREAMS account! It is important that you have these basic items set up, so you can move on to more important tasks.
Click on the next Jumpstart videos below to keep pushing forward!